Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lol

Tottenham just won the Carling Cup, lol. Massive pressure from Chelsea in the end but it was really a case of too little too late. But seriously speaking, I have my own little obstacle to clear, and you'd know what it is if you've been paying attention. Honestly I'm no closer to finishing it, most unfortunate.

If Saturday was gears of war day, Sunday was fifa day. No doubt my addiction to xbox live is doing me more harm than good. I won't be too surprised if I have to spend a sleepless night or two closer to the presentation.

Speaking of harm, this project has really overtaken pretty much everything else in my life. I fucked up my role as drama teacher in my church cause i woke up late today, was working on my clip til about 4am-ish. Had a fall out with my mum, that was pretty fucked up too, my Dad had to step in to diffuse the situation. And amid all these, the one thing which I really hope not to fuck up is the presentation. Everything else can be fixed; hopefully, later. My holidays are only a week away. Yet as they always say.. I'm so close yet so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home