Thursday, February 21, 2008

Is it that time already?

At long last I return to the hellish depths of blog writing, after a lengthy period of just being plain lazy. Yet there isn't much to talk about at all. My social life (yes, i do have one) has taken the backseat the past month of so because of the shuddersome studio project 2. Some may think we have it easy because we don't have exams and shit, but coming from someone on the inside, the answer to that would be an obvious no.

Granted, I did go through extra lengths to torture myself even further. Such as being a stubborn bastard and insisting to myself that i have to do a coloured movie-clip. No Daryl, black and white just doesn't cut it. And so i have to export and colour every single fucking frame. Still, this will be those kinda things where it takes forever to do, but once you're done the sense of gratification is so immense. Yup, it's all about the gratification.

It's 4:25am now and I get the niggling feeling I should be doing something more productive than just sitting here and thinking what to write, like.. sleeping. To be awfully honest, the holiday mood is slowly creeping in, even though the BIG presentation is only 1 week away, and I'm not even close to getting all my work done.

I'm hungry, pizza bread here I come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home